Windows are an important part of a home. They not only help in ventilation of the house but also act as security filters which help in keeping undesirable things out of your house. Installing Security screen window ensures that you get an extra security without much trouble. Installing alarms can include a lot of tension and trouble. If you want to get rid of all these hassles, then fixing security screen window is the best option for you.
Benefits of Security Screen Windows
Windows can be made secure in a lot of ways.
- The traditional screen windows are generally made up of wood or of multiple metals including aluminum. In these screen windows, wide panels of the screen are fitted into simple long narrow channels and are then secured with rubber gaskets. Therefore there is not much between the outside and the inside.
- A single piece of steel can also be used for construction of security windows. These steel windows are accompanied by decorative cut away designs or some panel of bars. Behind this is the screening. The steel which is used is stainless and rust proof so that it becomes long lasting. The deadbolts are designed in such a way that they can be socketed securely in jamb.
- Some of the windows support special security screens. These screens are not detectable from outside but internally you can enjoy all the benefits of security screen along with air flow.
Other than acting as a filter for your house, there are other major advantages that these screens provide. Let us take a look at those benefits as well:
- You may think that security windows make your house look ugly. While they are thick and capable of stopping a pack of werewolves from entering your house, they can also be made to add value to your house. In fact the modern security screen windows are available in many different colors, designs as well as styles. You can choose such a window which matches with the existing style of your house. Hence, other than providing strong support and security to your house, it also provides great appeal to your house.
- It provides security to your house without putting stress to your pocket. It may not seem so but indeed installing a security screen window saves a lot of your money. A major part of the electricity bill of a year is generated because of the heating and cooling of the room. Opening your window in the daytime will let the sun rays enter your house and make it warm and thus you do not have to spend money for heaters at least in the daytime. When there is cool breeze blowing outside, you can open the window and let the breeze blow in. This will make your room cool, hence saving the money that air conditioning machines would have taken. If you have glass windows, then it acts as an extra layer of insulation which helps in trapping the warmth in your house. Other than all these things, it also helps in saving your house from getting wet during rainy season. Strong metal windows also save you from the stormy weathers.
- With the advent of modern technologies, security windows also have transparent forms which let you give an easy view of your beautiful lawn without having to open the window. There is also one way mesh which can be put on the windows. These helps in one way viewing where the outside people cannot see inside your house but you can easily see the outside. This helps in maintaining the privacy.
It is this curious combination of style and security which makes the security screen windows popular among notable interior designers and home-makers.
If you want to get rid of all troubles, then installing security screen window is the best selection for you. For more details please call us and install security screen window for your home.
This blog written for reader to provide useful information about Security Screen Windows