By powered roller conveyor system, one would refer to the powered version of the roller conveyors which are found to allow powered curves and bends. These are often used along with the traditional conveyor belts. In places like parcel and packing and also for the purposes related to lightweight conveyance of certain items and products up to a stipulated weight of may be 20 kilos of each item; such conveyor systems are widely used.
Powered roller conveyor systems are fully motorized. Such systems offer accumulation and so when every package reaches the end of the conveyor belt, instead of stopping the conveyor, it comes to a halt. Thus, one would find that the packages gradually gather at the end point of the conveyor where people are expected to pick up packages or luggage or the same get automatically transferred to another conveyor.
Advantages of Powered Roller Conveyor Systems
Powered roller conveyor systems have a particular style of carrying out this function. The rollers are powered by default. This kind of a drive keeps running along the length of a unit below the bed of the roller. Then every single roller is connected to this by virtue of a rubber band which performs the function of turning the rollers. When a package is found to reach the end of a conveyor and get stopped over there, a friction between the roller and the halted package results in the slipping of the rubber band so that the roller below the package stops without disturbing the rest on the system. The entire system operates so systematically, that no one would think of any better option when it comes to conveying light weight items. However, heavy items cannot be conveyed using such method. If you are thinking about the advantages that one can get by using the powered roller conveyor systems, then the discussion below could throw some light upon it.
Your business requires handling of lightweight materials, and then using powered roller conveyor systems could be immensely helpful.
- With the use of this system, you could save considerable amount of time, cost and also be able to handle the materials efficiently. Provided the weight of each item is within 20 kilos, you could not get any better options for transporting the same.
- Powered roller conveyor systems help to move your products in random and make multi-directional transportation possible.
- In a powered roller conveyor system, you can always ensure that the entire load is evenly distributed. When the workload is spread out in such uniform fashion, these can operate in their full potential. If required, exclusively designed clutches can be fitted on the body of the roller for greater efficiency.
- With this kind of conveyor system, all the goods and packages could be easily moved, diverted, sorted and even transported at different speeds with the help of a customized roller conveyor. Various junctions are enabled to sort the items. Moreover the speed of the items can be regulated while the movement is on.
The Utility of Powered Roller Conveyor systems is increasingly felt even in a variety of enterprises these days. Even in the food industry the advantages of using such conveyor systems are becoming prominent:
- In due course of transportation, powered roller conveyor systems remain stable. Thus, the cost to the company, conservation of resources can be influenced in a positive manner. In a variety of food production lines, this conveyor system being introduced.
- As per their needs, customers are able to select the roller depending upon the carrying capacity and also the length of the sprocket, whether single row or double row.
- The designs of powered roller conveyor systems are kept simple; thus maintenance is also easy. Along with the ease of manufacturing, maintenance also becomes very simple.
- Although the efficiency of powered roller conveyor systems is very high, but the noise that is produced is also very negligible.
If you are looking for powered roller conveyor systems then you can get best conveyor systems for suitable of your industry.