The stainless steel handrails are installed along the stairway. These are usually installed to offer support and stability for you when you use the stairs. There are many countries that need to install the handrails at places where there is lot of public movement.
Some tips that you need to follow if you want to perfectly install the Stainless Steel Handrails:
Design the Outdoor Handrails
These handrails can be installed as post or it can be fixed to the walls. You need to select the design that suits your needs. When you select the, design you need to keep in mind that you will have the select the one that will be easily passed on to the fabricator or manufacturer. One thing that you need to keep in mind is that it is simple to install and attach to the wall. It is also simple to attach to the bottom of the rail.
Clean the Surface
When you select the ideal design you should go ahead and clean the area wherein you want to install stainless steel handrails system. Cleaning will help you in staying away from dirt and stains. In order to get best results you need to clean the area with pressure washer. In case of broken surfaces you need to repair these using concrete adhesive.
You need to indentify all studs making use of stud finder and mark the areas using chalk. You should mark the points on the basis of handrails design. Once you identify the studs, you should begin installing brackets on the basis of layout. You must drill holes in the wall or stain on the basis of mounting bracket size. You should go ahead and draw nuts through it and reinforce it with the use of silicone.
At the time you have rightly installed mounting brackets, you need to insert stainless steel handrails post in every bracket. After this, you need to attach handrail strip to the handrail posts through screws.
Cleaning and Maintaining Stainless Steel Handrail
In case you want to maintain stainless steel handrails, then it is essential for you to know how to clean it well. Here is how you can go about it:
- In order to regularly clean the stainless steel handrails you can make use of warm water and piece of cloth. Once the railing is cleaned, you should dry it with the help of dry cloth or towel so that water spots can be prevented. In order to get perfect look, you must wipe the railing in the direction of the polish.
- In case your stainless steel handrails have corrosion or contamination marks, then you will have to clean it with mild detergent and warm water. In order to prevent staining, you need to make sure that you rinse the surface properly.
- Stainless steel handrails may easily get the fingerprints. The best manner to get rid of this is to get rid of glass cleaner.
- In case your railing has stains, you need to use stainless steel cleaner. In order to get bets results, you need to carefully follow the guidelines of using the cleaner. It is wise to first test the cleaner in an inconspicuous spot of the railing prior to using it over your handrail.
- At the time of cleaning the handrail, you must avoid using chloride containing products like chlorine bleach. This kind of material may damage the railing system.
- This is the way through which you clean stainless steel handrail. When you carefully clean your stainless steel handrails by following the above mentioned steps, you will be able to get great looking stainless steel handrails for many years to come.
Hope you carefully following the above mentioned steps, you will be able to get great looking stainless steel handrails for many years to come. Read more here for more specifications.