Patio door is a single glass door and it is used as a partition between indoors and outdoors. Mostly the patio door is designed as a large sized door and one part of the door is fixed and another side can be opened. Apart from that now the new model of patio door has also come in the market which is installed inside or behind the wall and you can open it completely and enjoy the surrounding beauty from your home easily. Patio doors have an intrinsic property to blend with the scenic view of the outdoors and give an insight to the pleasing decor of the indoors. They are aesthetically designed to ensure added beauty to the exterior and interior of your house. The popular styles that are reigning over the industry have been inspired by modern as well as traditional lifestyles. There are lot of designs available in the market like,
- Custom fiberglass
- Custom wood
- Site line wood
- Builders wood
- Premium vinyl
- Premium aluminum
- Builder’s aluminum
These patio doors are specifically designed to fit around the aesthetics of homes. They offer great value for money.
The basic styles in patio doors
When it comes to modeling your patio, the one important thing that needs your attention is the patio door. A beautiful patio door is sure to add to the beauty of this outdoor living space. They come in various designs, sizes and shapes. The common types of patio doors are as follows:
- Sliding: These sliding patio doors are positioned on tracks. While one side of the panel remains static the other side glides open. They run on a horizontal direction and they can be available in two or more panels also.
- Swinging: Typically known as French swinging patio doors, these entrance guards are available in different designs mostly having plain glass or obscure glass for clear view.
- Folding: Folding patio doors are a wonderful addition for patios. They open to fantastic and luring outdoors. The folding patio doors are beautiful. They arrive with multiple panels and are truly commendable for a home that overlooks stunning scenic charm.
What are the other benefits of patio door?
Apart from the common variants of folding patio doors, there are several others that will woo you towards installing. Now, take a look at the different types of patio doors:
- Exterior aluminum folding door: if you install the patio door in your house then you need not spend any extra charges for the maintenance because most of these doors are framed by aluminum channel and they are strong and water proof. You can easily wash these doors with water or wipe it smoothly.
- Oak veneer folding patio doors: If you are thinking of bringing home light and beautiful greenery then don’t go any further and grab a set of oak veneer folding patio doors. Welcome home adequate light and air as you install the oak veneer folding patio doors. With a fairly impressive opening when retracted, these folding patio doors are uniquely designed and they guarantee long lasting utilitarian value. The doors are crafted from certified wood for added advantage and looks.
- Solid oak folding patio door: These folding patio doors lend an ultimate look to your home. They make way for a classier addition to your living space. They open up to your walls and certainly transform the living space to contribute to the wow factor.
- PVC sliding patio door: These sliding patio doors are designed on timeless classic designs to fit around the aesthetics of your ever beautiful home. Don’t go by their beautiful appearance only. They may look delicate but have the power of galvanized steel adding to their strength, durability and security.
No matter which design you may choose for your patio doors, these doors have to be maintained at regular intervals for long-lasting usage and beauty.