The company of Wellmaster has created a nice name for itself since it is a first bore drop hose company. Being in the industry for a long time, this brand has constantly managed to upgrade its quality so as to reach a superior level. You will be able to get the wellmaster (boreline) with many benefits. Wellmaster hoses are crafted with superior technology, with fine synthetic yarns, polymer materials, and internal coatings which are rust and corrosion-proof.
What are the best features of Wellmaster hoses?
- These wellmaster (boreline) hoses come with a long life prospect. When you make use of these hoses you will be able to save more money for many years in one go.
- It is also not expensive to maintain them. As they need very little power cable slack, you will be saved from higher amounts of electricity bills.
- The pump and the hose settings are easy to do, and you will have the facility of getting a high tensile, long strength and durable hose from the renowned company named Wellmaster.
- You can easily install these Wellmaster hoses. Its continuous lengths are all the more lighter when compared with the rigid pipes. Since there are no sectional joints, it will be able to provide for a faster retrieval. If you are peeved with regards to controlling these accessories, then with these wellmaster (boreline) hoses, the accessories such as that of the level probes can easily be managed.
- Wellmaster hoses have an excellent hydraulic performance. You will also be able to reduce the pumping costs with these hoses. Since they are made of superior pumping technology, they are easy to operate and sediments do not develop on the internal surfaces of the hose.
Pumping facility that gives you no trouble regarding storage and transportation:
One more benefit which you can get from the Wellmaster hoses is that you will need less of water hammer on pump shutdown. The tights bores provide greater flow. They facilitate the entire process of pumping, so they are widely used for irrigation, chemical and construction projects.
- It is very economical to set up these hoses as they are lightweight and compact. They will also not be a drain on your financial resources in terms of storage and transportation.
- These wellmaster (boreline) hoses are durable as well as sturdy and tough. They are able to withstand corrosion, microbiological interference and scaling. Since in these hoses high quality of hydraulic performance is maintained, you will be provided with energy saving.
- You will also be provided with an excellent performance. Moreover, the hose can well save up to as much as fifteen percent over the diameter which will remain unaltered under the conditions of its operation so as to ensure higher flow rates when taken into comparison with the other pipes that are rigid. The ‘through the weave’ technology increases the flow of clear water, ground water and also the channelization of water in case there is a fire. So you can always trust the Wellmaster hoses. You will be able to use these hoses as a piping solution even in difficult locations.
Asides from being aware about the advantages that Wellmaster hoses offer, there are many other applications that include the following:
- In desalination of plants
- To prevent saline intrusion
- Extraction of mineral and portable groundwater
- Offshore pumping
- Offshore drains, rigs and caisson duty
- Reduction groundwater pressure in tunneling
- Scavenger pumping requirements
- Stabilizing groundwater in building sites
Moreover, the Wellmaster hoses are also used in hydraulic applications and other processes, in the heavy industries including construction and mining and also to transfer the material to another fluid. If you want to know more information about wellmaster hose then just check out this page and get more info.