If you need to install air-conditioner in your rooms, then you can easily purchase them from any shops. But afterwards, the servicing and installation process will take some time and additional charges. So before placing your order, you must check their guidelines and rules and regulations. Basically the installation process for air-conditioner needs some techniques and it can be done by the company’s authorized service providers only. The different designs and models of air-conditioner need separate techniques and it requires some experiences and training in this field.
How to choose the air-conditioner installer?
- Experienced: You must check and verify their experiences before hiring the installer. If you live in a hottest area, then you need to switch on your air-conditioner all the time and it requires recurrent servicing and maintenance. For that, you need an experienced air conditioner installer who can install your units in a proper way and they can also assist you about the different models of air-conditioners. They know the market updates and they can guide you about the most cost effective air-conditioner models in the market.
- Price: The installation charges depend on the air conditioner company rules and regulation. Mainly it does vary on the basis of brand and unit size. So before you purchase the air conditioner, you must check their installation and additional component charges. After that, you can compare this charge through online portals and then select the best ones accordingly.
- Skills and trained: The installer must undergo a proper training and they should be skilled in this niche. There are many technicians available who work privately and they can do the air conditioning installation in a proper way. But do not take this risk and hire the company’s authorized professional. So if they cannot handle this matter then it is their responsibility and you can easily claim the refund also. If the installers claim that they are having huge experience and they are trained in this sector, then you can ask for some referrals. When you see that they can really done their previous job well then you can hire or trust them.
- Professional: The air-conditioner installer must be very professional and their tone and language should be in a proper way. If you see that they are ill-behaved then avoid them and search for another company.
What is the installation process for air-conditioner?
The air conditioning installation should take place ideally after measuring the size of your room. If you want to install a window air conditioner, then the size of the window matters, and for the split system of air conditioner, the professionals measure both the indoor and the outdoor area. The indoor unit and the outdoor units must be leveled on the same platform, so that the air conditioner can be installed very easily:
- First of all, the professional installers must dig a large box hole or a rectangular hole in the wall, to store and install the wall unit that will remain inside the room. Nest when they work outside, they must try to encase the outdoor unit in a caged structure, so that the hot air goes out, but the outdoor unit does not remain hung in a precarious condition.
- The air conditioning installation must be done in such a manner that the polluted and humidified air has a proper exit route, and the external unit does not get exposed to harsh weather conditions that can damage the air conditioner.
- It should be placed in an ideal position, so that the outdoor unit does not fall down on anybody’s head, especially if you live on a third or fourth floor, and you have passers-by walking under your window.
The installation process takes few hours, and to get the best benefits, you can simply call to the registered air conditioner service provider. Let’s have look here to get more details on air conditioning installation process.