Being one of the most popular automotive names in the world, Audi cars are made with the finest detail and craftsmanship. However, it is necessary to undertake scheduled maintenance services for the car in order to keep it in the best possible shape. The Audi Service Department is well-equipped to handle all service requirements for your Audi vehicle. Here is a list of the different types of services offered.
Audi Service Plan
The most common name in the world of Audi servicing is the Audi Service Plan. It is applicable for vehicles that are 3 to 5 years of age. The all-encompassing plan is a very cost effective way to cater to the car servicing needs. This ensures that the car is kept in the best possible condition. This plan paves the way for a specialist technical analysis of the car in question. As already mentioned, this plan is ideal for cars, which are 3 to 5 years of age. However, there are no mileage or time restrictions imposed on the car for this purpose. You can pay for two services together in a one-off payment scheme or an 18-month payment scheme. Moreover, the important part of this plan is that you can transfer this service to the next owner in case you wish to see the car in the next few months.
What are the servicing facilities covered under the Audi Service Plan? These include the following:
- Changing the oil and filter of the car
- The air filters are cleaned and replaced if necessary
- Spark plugs and fuel filter are changed if it is deemed fit
- A full vehicle checkup is done for the Audi vehicle
- The service interval display is adjusted for best results
- An overall full vehicle inspection is carried out that also incorporates a proper road test
Audi Service Plan for new cars
This is another servicing plan that is meant for newer vehicles. This helps maintain the condition of your car along with keeping your expenditures to the minimum.
- This provides a simple and easy servicing plan that does not bring up surprisingly high charges.
- If you get your vehicle covered now, you can avoid any inflation for as long as the plan is valid.
- You can transfer the plan to the new owner if you sell the car later.
- The maintenance plan helps you keep up the future value of the car.
Audi Complete plan
This is more of a customized plan that caters to your new vehicle while also keeping your lifestyle in mind. You can choose to make use of only the service, service and maintenance, or service, maintenance and tires part of the plan.
Model Service Plans
If you have just bought a new Audi A8 or Audi A1, you could benefit from the specialized service only plans offered by the company.
How often should you get your Audi serviced?
When you own an Audi, it is imperative that you keep it under regular services such that it always performs well and maintains its maximum efficiency. There are two different situations for maintenance services of your car.
If the main use of your Audi car is in towns and cities with a lot of traffic, the frequent start and stop of the engine might put pressure on your car. In this situation, the car needs servicing facilities every 12 months or every 9,000 miles, whichever happens first.
On the other hand, if you drive your Audi mainly on open roads and motorways, it is necessary to get it serviced once in every 2 years or 19,000 miles, whichever takes place first.
So, this are the different types of Audi service plans that helps you to maintain the condition of your car.