While decorating the house, you come up with various ideas and designs. You would want to look for things that adorn your home and mirror your personality along with it. What is a better idea for home decor than having stylish modern canvas paintings on your home walls? To get the right look for your home you need to choose proper stylish modern canvas paintings and fix them at the right place on the wall to get the perfect look. There are a few guidelines to follow that can help you decorate your home walls with stylish modern canvas paintings and beautify your home:
- Choose What Catches your Eye: The key to displaying stylish modern canvas paintings on your home walls is to choose the painting you fall in love with at the first sight. These stylish modern canvas paintings need not necessarily be expensive of extremely valuable like the ones sold in auctions. All you need are paintings that look beautiful.
- The Right Height is Essential: Do not ever underestimate the effect of the location you choose to hand the painting on the curb appeal. A stylish modern canvas painting, no matter how attractive it is will not have the required appeal until it is hung at the right height on the wall – neither a little higher, nor a little lower. Ideally, huge paintings are supposed to be hung at eye level of a person standing between 5’6” feet to 5’9” feet tall. This ensures that the onlookers do not have to strain their necks to gaze at a painting.
- Create Groupings of Small Paintings: For a large continuous wall, it is preferable to group similar small paintings together rather than putting up one huge one. Even in case of hanging stylish modern canvas paintings over a buffet of a couch, space them close, yet equidistant from each other and centered over the middle half of the focal point of the wall to get an appealing interior.
- Pick the Right Size: For any wall, if there is an extra-large painting, the wall would look unattractive and the aim of buying stylish modern canvas paintings is completely lost. A small painting than the required size would still look slightly appealing but a larger than requirement painting would just be an eyesore. Also, sometime, a too small painting appears to be stingy.
- Try Making a Grid: For collage themed stylish modern canvas paintings, choose creating a grid and prefer matte black frames. This looks amazingly stylish as well as makes a plain wall the center of the attraction. Get simple frames so that the frames do not compete with the painting and merely complement them by providing a simple yet elegant boundary.
- Focus on the Frames Along with the Painting: The upside of having stylish modern canvas paintings is that you can mix and match different frames styles on a single wall. Take this to your advantage and choose varying frames for differently themed paintings. Trust me; you can just go berserk while choosing the frame styles. Pick whatever catches your eye. Randomness is the modern style of beauty.
- Do not Overthink: This seems to be an unusual tip but trust me on this one. This trick wonders in choosing stylish modern canvas paintings. Anything that seems appealing is bound to look appealing on your wall. If you focus too much on the specifics and the theme, the whole concept of modern painting is lost as modern paintings embrace randomness graciously and that is their best feature. Over thinking while buying a modern painting will suck out the feel of randomness and thus the painting may appear dull on your walls. So, take spontaneous decisions when it comes to buying stylish modern canvas paintings.
Trust me; all these tricks can work wonders. So, follow these and go on a shopping spree of stylish modern canvas paintings.