When you hear the words steel cages for storage, the first thing that comes to mind that relates to these group of words aptly is safety and security. Well, you got that right. Steel cages are extensively used for storage and security. When you wish to transport heavy or valuable objects, a steel cage is your best go-to option. There are several options available to choose from for your storage or transport needs. The steel cages for storage are extremely easy to use.
The List Of Options Available For You Is Given Below:
- Visibility Cabinets: These are steel storage cages for storage as well as display. They have a polycarbonate visible sheet on one side allowing a visible access to the contents within it while keeping those fully secured.
- Security cages: These cages are lighter and thus less costly which offer security from theft. The prominent part of these cages are that as they are light, they can be used as a storage unit as well as can be transported easily from a place to another if needed. They are lockable and are available in all styles, i.e. vented, paneled, solid, etc. All are equipped with wheels to enable easy mobility.
- Rack security cages: These steel cages for storage are not only theft proof but are spill proof as well. The panels are bolted directly to the upright racks to provide a barrier between the inventory and the ground. This way, the items within the steel rack cages are properly stored.
- Mesh bulk lockers: When you have a lot of bulk to store but no place, these steel cages are preferable for storage. They have a full length opening door at the front just like a cupboard. And the complete structure is galvanised for adding additional strength. This proves to be a good storage item in workshops and garages as they provide complete visibility along with security.
- Electronic lock steel cages: Such steel cages are used for storing highly valuable possessions. These are solid steel cabinets highly durable and strong. The locking system of these cabinets is extremely hi-tech and difficult to break through. They have electronic locks that require a passcode to open.
- Steel pallet cages: These type of steel cages for storage are the best choice for transportation of heavy duty objects. Wooden pallets are not strong enough for some heavy objects. This is where steel pallet cages come in. They provide a sturdy support to the object within it.
- Steel mesh security trucks: These are made with heavy gauge expanded steel mesh that is strong enough to keep valuables safe and there are so designed to enable easy movement and are equipped with wheels for the same purpose. They can be moved around just like a trolley.
- Folding steel cages: These are mainly used for transport. These steel cages are like steel crates that can be stacked over one another to make a pile of interlocking pieces with goods stored within them. This is a durable transport solution. The best feature is that these can folded and stored neatly when not in use.
There are several benefits of using steel cages for storage. Below mentioned are the prominent ones:
- Highly durable and strong. This supports any type of goods. They do not break or crack like wooden pallets.
- There is no dirt or garbage generate like the wooden counterparts do.
- Tamper proof security for the goods stored inside the steel cages.
- Wire mesh design allows clear visibility without compromising the strength.
- Best way to have avoid theft and pilferage.
This information has now made you a lot wiser in using steel cages for storage and picking the perfect one for your application.