If you are getting your office decorated or looking for renovation, your interior designer must have mentioned about the carpets. It is bound to be the first choice for flooring, thanks to its growing popularity!
Designing the office space based on your ideas is a long, tedious process. Picking the right carpeting is a part of it.
But, before we hop on choosing that carpet goes best with your office space, let’s dive into how office carpet can make your space go from basic to classic, real quick!
Why Your Interior Designer is in Love with Office Carpet?
There are numerous reasons why people prefer carpets. Even if you are getting your interiors done by a professional, these trendy carpets would be a part of the list. Here are some reasons why your office requires carpeting for flooring:-
- Provides a luxurious look – If you are spending thousands of dollars on embellishing your office space, this is for you. Most of the carpets are obtainable at very affordable prices. It can easily provide an elite look to your office without spending much!
- Effortless cleaning – Unlike hard floor or tiles that require daily cleaning, these carpets are easy to manage. Several companies offer carpet cleaning services. Even if you choose to clean it once a month, that’s adequate to make it look clean and keep dirt free.
- Comfort – Adding carpet flooring to your office can make the environment comfortable and relaxing.
- Variety of alternatives to pick from – The best part about using office carpet is that you can pick from the myriad options available. Depending upon the style and design of your office, you can pick a carpet of your choice.
Since we already know that there are multitudinous options available to pick from when it comes to carpet flooring. It is essential to understand which carpet to pick for your office space.
To choose the right office carpet, there are certain parameters you need to keep in mind.
Deciding Parameters to Pick Commercial Carpet for Your Office Space:
- Durability – A basic commercial carpet last for about 10-30 year. You will have umpteen options in the market, but when it comes to choosing the best one for your office, then you have to choose he best one. So, it’s up to you to choose what quality of carpet you want to invest in. If you want to have a longer life expectancy, you can go for higher quality and vice versa.
- Distinguish based on which space you want to have carpeting – It is necessary to determine which area of your office you want to cover. Based on furniture requirements and traffic, you can decide on carpet resilience. Areas with moderate usage can have carpets that are not very resilient, whereas heavy usage needs tougher carpeting.
- Staining property of the carpet – It is highly likely to spill coffee or other beverages on your office carpet. So, it is important to know how easily your carpet can pick up those stains. You can also make smart colour combinations to avoid the stains from looking very prominent.
- Cushion Backing – Cushion backing makes the carpeting more comfortable. Make sure you mention the exact carpet backing you want to your supplier. A good cushion backing absorbs the shock generated by traffic and is also comfortable for the ears.
- A flooring plan – If you have a large office space, you should essentially have a blueprint for your carpet installation. Having a structure planned would reduce costly errors and unnecessary delays.
These are certain requirements you should keep in mind before you choose office carpet for your workspace.
As much as these carpets can bring a classy atmosphere to your office, the wrong carpet can make it look shabby and these can turn out to be sheer wastage of money.
Each carpet is designed uniquely and adds to your interior. These commercial carpets are a part of modern interior designing. They give a luxurious and expensive look to your workspace at very affordable prices.
Office carpet can be a cheat code to achieve an elegant look at an economical price, for your office if chosen wisely. So, before you try your hands-on carpeting, make sure you tick all the boxes of the parameters above! If you are looking for affordable and durable office carpet, then this article helps you to choose an office carpet.