Weddings are memorable occasions for both the bride and groom, as well as their respective families. Of course, everyone desires a picture perfect wedding. But, do not underestimate the amount of work that goes into arranging the perfect wedding!
Everything must be flawless from theme to food to the guest list to the wedding trousseau. But don’t forget about the wedding location in the midst of all of this. When it comes to wedding planning, it’s usually one of the more costly items.
It’s a major decision to pick the ideal wedding venue out of all the options. There are numerous solutions available, but some considerations must be made. Here is a guide to finding the right wedding venue.
One Wedding Venue Solution
Weddings are divided into two parts; the wedding ceremony and the wedding reception. Now, the tough call is where to arrange for the wedding ceremony and the reception?
The perfect solution is; to choose one wedding venue for both ceremony and reception. Why waste time looking for two wedding venues when you can choose one and gain several benefits? .
- Choosing a single location for both ceremonies simplifies the planning process.
- Instead of paying for two venues, one might save a lot of money by choosing one.
- It is also more convenient for the guests. They won’t have to travel from one location to another.
Popular Wedding Venue Ideas
When it comes to wedding venues, the choices depend on the theme and the inclination of the bride and groom. However, when it comes to weddings, some of the popular choices in recent times are:
- Golf clubs: These are perfect for those who want a sophisticated wedding with open green areas and lavish infra.
- Gardens: Well designed and groomed gardens are great for both wedding ceremonies and open-air reception.
- Beaches: Beaches are perfect for those who want a dreamy seaside wedding that resembles a scene out of some movie.
- Vineyards: Want a very classy wedding surrounded by vineyards and some great wine? Then vineyards are the best pick.
- Industrial: Old industrial buildings with a rugged look are perfect for modern themed weddings.
- Barns: For those wanting a rustic wedding, barns and farms are the best wedding venues to arrange a wedding.
Choosing The Right Wedding Venue
Choosing the ideal wedding venue from a variety of possibilities is always a must if the end result is to be great. Here are some points to keep in mind:
- Location: The location of the wedding venue should be considered. The location should be easily accessible for guests and family members.
- Accommodation nearby: Ensure that there are accommodations nearby so that guests coming from far can stay the night if need be.
- Size: It is critical to ensure that the location can accommodate all of the guests. Consider the guest list, as well as the personnel, before deciding on a location. After all, no one enjoys being in a crowded setting.
- Catering: One should check if the venue provides in-house catering, or you will have to hire them separately.
- Parking space: Always double-check the size of the parking area so that guests can easily park their cars when they arrive at the wedding.
- Backup plan: This is especially important for outdoor wedding venues. Check to see whether there is a spot where guests can take shelter if there is a sudden rainstorm..
- Cost: Lastly, one needs to consider the cost of booking the venue and if it fits the overall budget.
Finding wedding venues can be a big task for any couple. But, being organized from the beginning can be helpful. One should choose the theme and the budget from the start and then go around hunting at places.