Balustrade is the railing that you can provide in your balconies and staircase railing to prevent accidents. While installing a balustrade it is essential that the system is fitted to a solid fixture ground in order to avoid accidents. In the last few years we have noticed that a lot of commercial and residential buildings have incorporated balustrades in their structure. Stainless steel balustrades are not just easy to install and maintain, but they also cost less when compared to the high quality glass and wooden balustrades.
Let’s see a few balustrades that are available in the market:
- Stainless steel: This is a frequent choice in both commercial and residential buildings. Is sturdy and looks classy.
- Wood: Wooden balustrade is simple and has a simple design.
- Stone: This is expensive and a luxurious choice. This is made using carved stones and casted stones. Carved ones being more expensive. Used mostly in opulent buildings.
- Polymer: Made to look like stone, but made from a lighter and cheaper material.
- Polyurethane: Light weight and incredibly durable.
- Vinyl: Low cost choice for budget homes.
- Glass: The frame less glass railings work seamlessly with a range of composite decking creating a stunning outdoor living space.
A wide range of balustrades are available in all of the above types to choose from for both interior and exterior stairs and balconies and can be used on commercial and domestic buildings.
What are the benefits provided by stainless steel balustrades?
Stainless steel balustrades are not just sturdy, but they are also fire-proof and termite proof. You can clean them with plain soap and water, or else, with mild cleaning liquids. At the same time, you do not have to undergo any hassle regarding the regular maintenance of the stainless steel glass balustrades, and they enhance the resale value of your home, as they are stylish and economical. You can also get perfect designs for the stainless steel balustrades while you renovate your home, or while you start a new construction, so the overall cost of buying these gets minimized, as you can get these as bulk orders.
Where to buy balustrades from?
One option is definitely to ask friends who have this installed. Else, you could do a research online. Plenty of service providers are available to choose from. Does a quick research on reviews and find the best one? They should have a nice website with testimonials, reviews, FAQs and online quotation facility.
Stainless steel balustrades, their fittings and installation:
There are balustrades available for indoors and outdoors. Accordingly, you will need to choose your components for balustrades.
Some of the components are:
- Stainless steel Handrails.
- Stainless steel wire, cables and fittings.
- Stainless steel tubes and tube fittings.
- Stainless steel ready to use posts.
There are also options for customization that are available in the market:
You find a plenty of DIY balustrades available in the market. The DIY will have 2 options. It’s an easy procedure where no welding or cutting etc! It’s just a simple site assembly. Home owners or commercial building contractors, builders rely on this heavily as they provide you safety as well as aesthetically appealing looks.
Once you have a team to install balustrade, the quality process they follow is stringent and the workers and engineers working to fix these balustrades must be well aware of the guidelines so they are able to deliver high quality products as well as service.
You can talk to the professionals about the cost effective solution they provide that are tailored to meet your needs. You need to choose from a huge and varied portfolio of work for small domestic to the large commercial applications.