Many outdoor places have shade sails to help to protect people from the harsh sun. We have seen many shade props. Some are propped up besides swimming pools and some are found spotting beach sands. They are found in many places and now they are popularly used it schools. Although their main purpose is to shade users from the sun, the many varieties of shades available today also add an aesthetic appeal to the whole setup. A shade sail is one such aesthetically appealing shade based on the principle of ship sails.
Protecting the school kids
Children are our future, our hope and our dreams. We strive to keep them protected and loved at all times. For this reason, it is beneficial to expect the same kind of protection for our children, while they are away at school. Tropical areas around the world have harsh summers. Children are expected to spend time under the sun, either playing or during daily assemblies. Children are most susceptible to effects of sun exposure for the first 15 years of their lives. Since they spend a considerable period of time performing outdoor activities, schools look at providing a safe and healthy environment for children playing outdoors.
Benefits of shade sails
Shade sails are a versatile invention. If you are looking at setting up a shade sail, you need not worry about the size of the area that you need to cover. You can choose between a white cloth shade sail and a canvas sail. You can even choose a different color for the various areas within the school. Adding different colors to shade sails around the same compound, adds depth and increases the aesthetic appeal of the building. Shade sails can also be used to cover areas from the sides, rather than from the top.
Over the years, sun protection for outdoor areas in schools are becoming mandatory. This is especially important in hot countries. Prolonged exposure to the sun can result in dehydration, fatigue, sunstroke or heatstroke, skin damage, eye damage, and can even cause serious illnesses such as skin cancer. UV rays in the sun are extremely harmful, especially for young children.
Here are few ways in which shade sails can help your school become a safer and happier place for your children:
- UV protection: Shade sails for school provide up to 98.8% UV protection.
- Ventilation: Shade sails are made of knitted fabric. The fabric consists of tiny holes that allow airflow. This means that the children and teachers can stay shaded from the sun and also experience a pleasant breeze.
- Cooler play areas: Safeguards your children against sunstroke and sunburn during playtime.
- Pleasant and comfortable eating areas: Provides an excellent and comfortable picnic and dining area.
- Enhance and brighten the aesthetic appeal: You can choose from different shade sail styles and colors to suit the theme of your school. Bright and vibrant colors are extremely attractive.
- Various styling and color options: Shade sails come in triangular or rectangular shapes in various sizes. Choose one that is best suited for the school’s needs.
- Facilitate a cool and fun learning area: Offers a choice of taking teaching to outdoors.
- Attractive area for events: Use shade sails for school events.
An essential part of growing up and learning, it is pivotal that children be exposed to learning indoors and outdoors. Weather should not be a constraint, especially in cities experiencing warm climates. They also provide ventilation and do not block the flow of air as seen with roofs and walls. These shades are a practical alternative to umbrellas and awnings. You can choose the best protected shade sail for school. It will provide a unique sun protection for school kids. Stay connected here to get further things.